Clintsman Financial Planning is a financial planning and registered investment advisory firm headquartered in Southlake, Texas - convenient to all areas of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We take a patient, personal approach with all of our clients to ensure they are comfortable with their financial plan. As Fee-Only advisors, all potential conflicts of interest regarding compensation are removed. We work solely for our clients.
Clintsman Financial Planning is proud to offer a wide variety of financial services to individuals and families. Some clients utilize our services for small questions, others use us for larger, more comprehensive projects. Either way, you are always in control of the services and costs at Clintsman Financial Planning. Remember, it is not as important that you finish all your financial planning today, just as long as you start your planning today. Your financial goals may change as you get older, and your ability to reach those goals will get harder with every passing day.
To help you reach these important goals, our services include:
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Spending Plan
- College Funding Advice
- Stock Option Advice
- Lump Sum Distribution Advice
- Ongoing Asset Management
- Life and Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Second Opinion on Investments or Current Financial Plan
- Financial Seminars for Military, Church and Civic Groups
- Corporate Employee Financial Education - Seminars on 401(k)s, Employee Benefits, etc.
Typical questions we hear from our clients include:
- Am I saving enough to meet my retirement goals?
- Are my investments allocated appropriately for my goals?
- How much should I be saving for my children's education?
- What are the best investments for retirement and education saving?
- Is now the time to reallocate my investments?
- Should I put my extra income toward savings or debt?
- Do I have proper insurance coverage for all areas of my life?
- How much life insurance is appropriate for me at this stage of my life?
- Do I really need a Will? What other documents are appropriate for me?
- How do I ensure my assets will reach my chosen family members?
- Am I taking full advantage of my employee benefits?
- Are there ways I can minimize my income taxes?
Please call if you have a question or financial concern you do not see listed here. If for some reason we cannot provide a solution to your problem, we will make sure we direct you to someone who can.